Personal Assistant to the CEO
This is a unique opportunity to provide dedicated support to the CEO in a growing and ethically minded organisation. We are looking for an experienced PA who is used to proactive management for an exceptionally busy diary, and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
This role would suit a bright, ambitious and self-assured individual with excellent social intelligence. Someone who understands how to prioritise their own time and that of their executive effectively, together with the ability to build superb relationships across an organisation.
You are someone who:
- Is clear, concise and considered in their communication; both written and verbal
- Is able to prioritise and re-prioritise quickly
- Exceptionally well organised
- Is good at making sure work is completed in a timely manner
- Diary management for CEO, coordinating with external and internal meetings and events
- Build good relationships with PAs, clients and other external partners
- Provide agendas for meetings
- Connect with the delivery team to ensure the CEO has time set aside to provide feedback and support on projects
- Provide secretarial duties in key meetings and follow up on actions
- Share overviews of the CEO’s meetings with the wider team via email/ Slack/ in person
- Manage the CEO’s travel, expenses, speaking arrangements and press
- Manage the CEO’s mailbox
- Proofread proposals, pitch decks and editing for brand style
- Greet guests, set up meeting rooms and clear them away
- Answer the office phone
We are open to where you have worked before and your background. We are looking for, above all things, someone who enjoys and has success in helping others be more organised and work efficiently, has a positive working attitude and a desire to learn and grow
We’re working towards a better, more ethical information society. We’ve defined and led this emerging space since 2015.
IF has unrivalled expertise in showing organisations how to collect, store and treat data so they are both ethically sound and commercially successful.
Based in Somerset House in London, our multidisciplinary and internationally respected team includes technologists, infosec researchers, designers and strategists.
We care about the web and we approach all of our work though making. We maintain a catalogue of data patterns and work in the open as much as possible.
We are an equal opportunity and Living Wage Foundation employer. We believe that inclusive and diverse teams make better decisions, deliver the best work and are more fulfilling to be a part of. That’s why we welcome and proactively seek out applications from people of all backgrounds and ages.
- Competitive Gross salary, and based on experience
- 20 days holiday, office closure between Christmas and New Year, plus discretionary office closure in August
- Early finish on a Friday to welcome in the weekend
- Contributory NEST pension
- Colleague support via an Employee Assistance Programme
- Charlie HR Employee Perks - a range of benefits, discounts and deals
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly catered lunch
- Training and development, alongside access to our growing library
- As a Somerset House resident you get 10-20% off in all the shops and cafes in Somerset House, alongside some free exhibition passes